An experienced IT Manager with experience of delivering full lifecycle digital transformation projects is required for a position based in London with a growing international membership organisation. This is an exciting position whereby the successful candidate will initially be tasked with the successful delivery of the new business systems and once complete will manage the overall IT function. The successful candidate will take control of the modernisation of the IT function with the successful delivery of the digital transformation projects the key initial focus.
We will specifically be looking for proven experience in delivering CRM, web and business application projects for this position
There will be a significant amount of project work with this full lifecycle position in an agile environment within a fast growing company based in Central London.
A salary of up to £50,000 is available depending on experience.
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an international membership company who are going through an exciting period of growth and investment in the IT Team
What you will be doing;
- Business analysis, project management, vendor management, testing
- Project documentation
- System implementation
- Creation of the Business Systems Roadmap
- Management of IT Operations and Support function
- Development of IT Infrastructure
- Management reporting
- Delivery of CRM, web and business application projects
What you will need;
- Proven experience of successfully delivering an internal CRM systems
- Project Management
- Exposure to product management, architecture, testing and development would be useful
- Assist with bring the IT Helpdesk system in house
- Any Microsoft or ITIL certifications would be useful
- Experience delivering business change projects
Basic salary to £50,000
Benefits include – 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
Please send your CV to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Latest IT Jobs
An IT Support Engineer is required in the Thame area for a hands-on infrastructure position with our client in the Tech sector. A salary of up to £25,000 is available.The IT Support Engineer wil … more
Are you an experience Software Support professional looking for a role with lots of career progression - potentially into a projects role? Are you looking to work for one of Mansfield’s le … more
Are you an experienced Service Desk / Helpdesk Support Professional looking to step up into a line management role? Would you love to work for an established company who are enjoying a period of … more