IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
Are you an IT Support Engineer with knowledge of Servers?
Do you have experience with Hyper-V?
Do you live near Northampton?
If so, CV Screen is recruiting for an IT Support Engineer is required to be the sole support contact for software house with offices in Northampton.
The successful candidate will be responsible remotely and for ensuring onsite and remote users receive time support and also manage some 3rd party cloud based support
- Client –
CV Screen is recruiting for an expanding software house who have offices gloabally.
- Hands-on experience with support and administration of MS Windows Servers 2008-2016, MS Exchange and MS Windows 10.
- Disaster recovery knowledge and experience.
- Good understanding and experience of TCP/IP Networking, switching, routing, VLAN and DNS.
- Office 365 administration and ability to support users of MS Office products.
- · Strong knowledge of Hyper-V virtualisation
Who will suit this role?
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Engineer to join a leading company who offer excellent prospects.
Basic salary to £30,000 + Benefits
- 29 days holiday
- Workplace pension, company perks and cycle to work scheme.
- Working for a company making a real difference to children’s lives and in a friendly and challenging environment.
Please send your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.
2nd Line Support Engineer A 2nd Line Support Engineer with solid 2nd line support skills who is looking to progress their IT career and join a rewarding employer with multiple sites in the UK w … more
IT Support Engineer An IT Support Engineer with strong SQL skills is required by a leading Technology Company based in Chipping Sodbury, Gloucestershire. A salary of up to £32,000 + Benef … more
Software Installation Engineer A Software Installation Engineer with experience installing and supporting IT Systems is required by our client based in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire. The Software I … more
Latest IT Jobs
An IT Support Engineer is required in the Thame area for a hands-on infrastructure position with our client in the Tech sector. A salary of up to £25,000 is available.The IT Support Engineer wil … more
Are you an experience Software Support professional looking for a role with lots of career progression - potentially into a projects role? Are you looking to work for one of Mansfield’s le … more
Are you an experienced Service Desk / Helpdesk Support Professional looking to step up into a line management role? Would you love to work for an established company who are enjoying a period of … more