IT Support Engineer
IT Support Engineer
An IT Support Engineer is required by a leading stationary provider based in High Wycombe, You can expect a salary of up to £30,000 + benefits
This is an excellent role for an experienced IT Support Engineer with the following skillset:
- Proven Desktop / Network and Helpdesk support experience.
- A strong knowledge of Microsoft technologies, which will nclude knowledge of MS Exchange,
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Certification as IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Knowledge of networks (including IP addressing, subnetting, network hierarchy and router configuration)
- Experience of Active Directory
Who would suit this role?
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced IT Support Engineer who is looking for the next step in their career
Near High Wycombe
Commutable from - Chesham / Amersham / Aylesbury / Watford
Please send your CV to Jason Price in strict confidence.
CV Screen is the Recruitment Agency managing this vacancy.
Software Support Analyst Are you a Support Analyst? Are you looking for a role within a successful software house? Do you live near Watford ? If so, CV Screen have the perfect role for … more
2nd Line Support Engineer An excellent opportunity has arisen with a leading IT consultancy and Support Services company in the West Yorkshire area for an 2nd Line Support Engineer to join our clien … more
IT Support Engineer We are on the lookout for an IT Support Engineer to come join a global leader in the paper machine clothing industry. They are looking for an IT Support professional to provide e … more
Latest IT Jobs
An IT Support Engineer is required in the Thame area for a hands-on infrastructure position with our client in the Tech sector. A salary of up to £25,000 is available.The IT Support Engineer wil … more
Are you an experience Software Support professional looking for a role with lots of career progression - potentially into a projects role? Are you looking to work for one of Mansfield’s le … more
Are you an experienced Service Desk / Helpdesk Support Professional looking to step up into a line management role? Would you love to work for an established company who are enjoying a period of … more